audio

https://vocaroo.com/media_command.php?media=s1tr6G3wF9DU&command=download_mp3

Monday, July 3, 2023

25 Reasons to Read 📚

 25 Reasons to Read 📚

1. To escape

2. To time travel

3. To exercise my imagination

4. To walk in someone else's shoes

5. To learn something new

6. To get out of my head and into someone else’s

7. To learn a new word or remember an old one

8. To laugh

9. To quiet the mind

10. To dream awake

11. To find just the right words to say how you feel

12. To discover the world without leaving home

13. To not stare at a screen for 30 freaking minutes

14. To bring back memories

15. To meet new people without having to actually get dressed

16. To get inspired and motivated

17. For the wonder and delight it brings to children

18. Because no one understands me quite like Jane Austen

19. So I can point out all the things they got wrong in the movie

20. To hear my own story in someone else’s words

21. To broaden my horizons and get a new perspective

22. To introduce my children to magic

23. “To find life, in all its possibilities.” —Claire Messud

24. To feel less alone

25. Because you never meet men like Mr. Darcy at the bar.


Why do you love to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment